There is no village associated with this parish which lies some 4 miles south-east of Coleshill.
St Bartholomew (the church is closed and is now converted to a private residence. The graveyard is extant but visiting is only by special arrangement with occupier of the house).
The village was called Patitone in the Domesday Book of 1086.Sometimes called Packington Parva, it is a relatively small scattered parish. The parish is now combined with Great Packington.
© Copyright NNWFHS 1998/2009