This village is 4 miles north of Coleshill.
St John the Baptist
The village was called Leth in the Domesday Book of 1086.
The once dominating feature of the Hams Hall power station, built on the site of the original Hams Hall has been demolished.
The church dates to about 1300 and was enlarged and a tower added in 1877.
© Copyright NNWFHS 1998/2009